суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

beef jerky oregon




Oh my god. So now i see why things didnapos;t turn out the way i thought it would be. She is now open, you are open, i am open. And you just went straight for the jackpot. Jackpot equals not me.

ok, so now i got it. Iapos;ve got beautiful features. Nice smile. Nice hair. Nice face. But myself? Iapos;m confident, but like everyone Iapos;ve got inscurities also. Like Superman. He is super but what about those green rocks? just like me, my personality. I guess this is the first time that i really didnt get anywhere without my looks. Dont lead me on like that. First i was like "Eugh�Hell no nigga." and then later people where like "OMG" and then i just was like "OH hey." Lol�its weird. So can i just ask you to not come tomorrow like you had said?�Promise me that. Dont learn those dongs please. That would only make me be like "Hey." even more. But your not over her yet, so i dont want to be unhappy and you be like that too. None of us deserve this. And i dont want you to try to replace her with me. I know i will get hurt. Now i might just be damaged but im fixed. We had our fun like we wanted i guess. Ill try to promise myself that ill never get too close too soon with a stranger. That will be my motto�
from now on. You are a lesson learned. And dont look at me like that anymore. I hope you cant tell how i am right now. I think this is why i never let anyone get close to my heart. Regaurdless if youre boy or girl. Its hard to take in that one day ill lose you possibly to anything, it hurts and it sucks. Im just not ready for the next level of whatevers next for being serious. Let me sleep on it and see what happens.



Iapos;ve never gone anywhere serious with anyone for this is the reason why with this.
i thought we could of been serious but now, i see, you just wanted a hook up.
thank god i didnt do what you wanted me to do with you. I give myself respect so im glad for that :)

cheapest meridia price, beef jerky oregon, beef jerky outlet, beef jerky outlet in dundee2c michigan, beef jerky outlet michigan.



Комментариев нет: